Monday, December 12, 2011

Collaboration + What did you think of Friday?

Hey Gals -
What did you think of Friday? Wasn't it great? I was quite moved by how bold and open you were to showing your work and meeting new people. I am also feeling very lucky to know so many creative and active folks!

I hope that you are ready for a big, old chunk of map-work for our Wednesday meeting (we'll do other stuff too). I though you might be interested in looking at this blog. These two women made a collage each week on Sunday morning for a year......... while living over 3,000 miles apart! It seems to fit into our theme of maps and collaboration, huh?

Website link HERE!!!!!!!!


On the topic of Friday, I'm really glad that you all got to see the work by Barry and Katie on Occupy Wallstreet and Immigration policies. They both have websites/blogs that you can check out. Here are the links and some sample work!


Barry's Tumblr!  
Katie's Website!


No comments:

Post a Comment