Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Post from Kayleigh

The picture I haven chosen is the one I took while back where I had taken a picture of Boston’s state house. Where it was the time I was on a field trip in the 6th grade. Where I had taken the picture I made sure that the picture had great lighting in the back round and the state house would stand out. While I was taking the picture I was thinking that I couldn’t wait to go inside and take a tour of the whole building. But that day was amazing because I didn’t just tour the state house I got to do a lot as well around Boston. So I learned as well that when you take a picture you have to make sure the picture has enough meaning to you as to when you or someone else looks at it later on like I have so you can say that I took that, which is a proud feeling to have after you have taken a picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment