Sunday, January 1, 2012

Check these out: Mike Brodie

Hey Gals - I don't usually post photos by male photographers, but a friend just showed these to me and I thought you'd really love them. Mike Brodie is a young, male photographer who travels the United States with a Polaroid camera documenting the people he meets and the places he goes (sounds fun huh?). HERE is the link to his website and below are some photos.

What do you think about the way he frames his photos? I notice a lot about the way he uses depth of field to his advantage with these. I also love the narrative he creates with his subjects. Take a look at the link at the bottom of this post to see how his work is sequenced in an exhibit.

I'll see you on Wednesday!!!



Oh yeah - HAPPY NEW YEARS!







More Photos Here



Come back tomorrow to see a post by Crystal!

No comments:

Post a Comment