Monday, October 3, 2011

Meet Our Interns!!! Learn about their artwork (and favorite ice creams flavor too)!

My name is Anna and this is my first year working with Girls Eye View, which
I’m really excited about! I study studio art and photography at UMass Amherst. I love
surreal and abstract photography. Some photographers that I look to for inspiration are
Man Ray, Sally Mann, Abelardo Morell and Jessica Backhaus. Aside from photography I
love doing anything outdoors like swimming, hiking and exploring. My favorite ice
cream flavor is black raspberry. I’m looking forward to working with GEV and meeting
everyone!


Hey, everybody! I'm Crystal Hope. I go to Hampshire, where I am studying
Creative Writing, Photography, and Education. I love taking spontaneous
portraits, writing poetry, and dressing up! I want to work with GEV Ware
because I love digital photography and I love working with people who have that
same interest. I enjoy making new friends and learning new things, as well as
teaching new things. And my favorite ice cream flavor? Death By Chocolate ALL
THE WAY. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment